It’s less than 3 weeks to go to the KASC open day!!!! This is an opportunity to showcase what KASC does so your help is urgently needed. We need lots of help to run the day - this can be an hour, a morning/afternoon/all day – it’s up to you or if you can’t make it, provide tombola prizes or cakes.
Date – Sunday 2nd July
Where – Kettering pool
Time – 10.00am – 3.30pm
We need –
- swimmers - to help on poolside and to act as ‘demonstrators’
- parenta - to help poolside/run stalls/look after the bouncy castle/take money/sign certificates and give out medals etc/
- Someone to label up the Tombola prizes at least the day before the event
- Tombola prizes – you can give these to a committee member or coach as soon as you are able to ( Carol is at Kettering pool during the Monday and Sunday sessions)
- Cakes – to bring on the day
- and anything else we haven't thought of – please let us know if you think of anything – all ideas welcome!
We would like to donate some of the money raised to charity – if you have some ideas please let us know
Do you know somewhere we can distribute leaflets/advertise?
If you haven’t already let us know if you can help please let a committee member or coach know or reply to this email, as soon as possible
We will hold a meeting before the event
Many thanks in anticipation