Hi Gold, Silver, Bronze and Titanium
Well, last Wednesday went so well we are doing it again....so along side the River swim at Wadenhoe 7-8pm we also have a starts and turns session at Corby EMIP 8.30-9.30pm.
Wadenhoe River Swim
- Starts at 7pm at Village hall car park PE8 5ST
- Be dressed ready for your swim
- Make sure you have flip flops or similar
- Ensure you wear a hat....a silicon one is best
- Dry yourself off immediately after the swim
- Bring warm clothes to change into as soon as you are dry....shower at home
- Dont forget to bring a woolly hat.....no matter how warm you think you may be afterwards!
- Bring a warm drink in a flask.....if you dont like tea/ coffee/hot chocolate then why not bring warm juice.
- Parents who are not swimming with you can perhaps take a break in the Kings Head just down the road.
Corby EMIP starts and turns session
- 8.30-9.30pm Parkland Gateway, George St, Corby NN17 1QB
- Normal Swimming gear
- Bring a drinks bottle with water already in it
And again, please contact me either way, whichever session you choose to attend.